Super cute long dangle belly ring with butterflies.
♡ 14G standard belly ring size
♡ Silver hardware | clear cubic zirconia
It is best to keep this jewelry dry as the charm is rhodium plated, the bar is 316L stainless steel
Dangle belly rings should be worn with care however, dangles can usually be easily re-attached if they happen to come apart by attaching and closing the jump ring or attachment. NOVAXCO is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any damage during use or after wear.
This piece has a very long dangle and should be worn only on occasion to prevent the charm from coming apart. Please do not wear while sleeping, during excessive movement or exercise, or any activities that would cause unnecessary pressure on the belly ring.
💖 JEWELRY CARE FOR BELLY RINGS 💖
- Always remove jewelry when exercising, swimming, and going to the beach as any substances like salt water, oil, chlorine, perfume, and sweat may damage the jewelry or the electroplating if it is gold. Excessive movement may cause charms to come loose or fall off due to the placement of belly piercings.
- We are not responsible for items damaged after it has been worn or used, so please follow our care instructions to ensure your jewelry lasts a long time.
- Use mild soap and warm water to clean your jewelry, any chemicals can damage the jewelry. Be sure to keep the piercing dry after getting it wet.
- Please be sure the size of the jewelry will work with your anatomy. A bar size too small will cause irritation to your piercing, it is best to consult with your piercing artist to know what size jewelry is best for you.
- Top-down style belly rings, or reverse belly rings does not look the same on everyone. Due to piercing anatomy being different, it will look different on each person. Deeper set piercings will look better than shallow piercings for this type of belly ring, a shallow set piercing anatomy may cause the top gem to hang over and not sit correctly. All body jewelry sales are final, so please check with your piercing artist prior to purchasing if you are unsure.
- Gold electroplated belly piercings require extra care because there is a layer of gold plating on top of the stainless steel. How long this jewelry lasts depends on the conditions it is exposed to. Keep your jewelry in a dry environment, away from harsh chemicals, swimming pools, or the ocean. Even sweat and acidic skin PH can cause damage to the gold plating, it is recommended to use silver jewelry if your skin is prone to causing jewelry to tarnish.
- Dangle belly rings require extra care to ensure the dangle does not fall off. It is also important to note the dangle may be rhodium, gold-plated, or gold-filled as opposed to stainless steel. Please see the individual listing information to know if the charm is plated jewelry or stainless steel. Some may need to be taken off in water.
Stainless steel is an incredibly durable, long-lasting material hence why it's used in many surgical instruments. Body jewelry is typically made from 316L Stainless steel. While durable, nothing is indestructible and requires proper care to last.
We are not responsible for jewelry damaged after use including but not limited to tarnish, dangle coming off, gems coming off, etc. As this is not a common issue when jewelry is properly cared for.
We do not offer cancellations, returns, or exchanges regardless of the reason. For sanitary purposes, all jewelry sales are final and no returns or exchanges may be made.
Orders may be pre-order or back-ordered at the time of purchase, this may include up to a 6-week processing time. All items in one order will be shipped together within the timeframe shown at checkout.
Shipping insurance for domestic orders up to $100 may be purchased here: www.etsy.com/listing/795481547
See full shop policies and information on our FAQ.
Ships from and sold by