Product sold by
Cross Stitch Pattern - Chickens - PDF Instant Download
Stitch your backyard flock! A cute tiny trio of "bok"-ing chickens with four color options included (black, white, buff and brown) so you can customize to match your own feathered friends. This one is quick and easy to stitch and a fun project for both beginners and experienced cross stitchers.
Instant download PDF pattern.
No physical items will be shipped.
PDF pattern file includes the following pages:
- Sample picture of the finished product
- Instructions and details including colors and amounts of thread needed
- Pattern with color blocks and symbols
- Pattern with black and white symbols
- Four optional chicken color subsitutions
11 DMC colors used
38 x 33
Finished design size:
14 count aida cloth: 2.7 inches wide by 2.4 inches high
16 count aida cloth: 2.4 inches wide by 2.1 inches high
18 count aida cloth: 2.1 inches wide by 1.9 inches high
Sample is stitched over two threads of 28 count white evenweave and framed with a 3 inch hoop.
Ships from and sold by