Crispy, Juicy Chicken Thighs
Every single time I make these chicken thighs (no matter how I cook them,) they turn out perfect!! Crispy on the outside and oh so juicy on the inside. 🙌🏼
If you don’t have this Ninja XL Grill (you need one! Lol) But if not, you can easily bake these in the oven. I have the full oven baked recipe for these (with different seasoning) in my 14 Day Meal Plan. www.Kristysketolifestyle.com
RECIPE - Makes 8 thighs
• 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
Danos seasoning to taste
• 1. Preheat your Ninja Grill to Hi or your oven to 350 F.
• 2. Rub each side of the chicken thighs with avocado oil.
• 3. Liberally season each side of the chicken thighs with Danos seasoning.
4. Place the thighs in your grill (on either the grill plate or roasting rack) and grill on hi for 23 minutes (flipping halfway through) OR bake in the oven at 350 for 90 minutes. Yes…you read that correctly. 90 minutes. 😉
NUTRITION: 1 thigh | 0g net carbs | 0g total carbs | 0g fiber | 243 calories | 15g protein | 20g fat | 0g sugar
#chickenrecipes #chickenthighs #ninja #grill #grilling #food #delicious #zerocarb #nocarbs #sugarfree #glutenfree #recipes #keto #lowcarb #lchf #dinner #reels #cooking #foryou #kristysketolifestyle