Ballroom - The Royal York in Toronto is the third hotel to occupy the site. In 1843, the Ontario Terrace opened at this site and was renamed Sword's Hotel in 1853. The hotel was renamed again in 1860 as Revere House and finally as the Queen's Hotel in 1862. Prior to its demolition in 1927, the Queen's Hotel had been one of Toronto's most prestigious hotels. It was billed as "One of the largest and most comfortable hotels in the Dominion of Canada".
University of Toronto - Trinity College The Young Entrepreneur Program, gives young professionals, aged the perfect tools to achieve unlimited earning potential, professional success, and personal fulfillment!