Judge Lyman Cochrane house, on Winder Street, is surrounded by huge open spaces where spectacular mansions once stood - it's one of only 4 that's left on this street in original area of Brush Park that was once the most exclusive area in Detroit.
1105 Woodward Ave- Christopher Mabley mansion with Boeing house in the background. Mabley opened Detroit's first major department store in J. Hudson got his start as manager of the clothing department before founding Hudson's in the early
John J Bagley house 1869 The house stood at the corner of Washington and Park, where the Statler Hotel used to stand. This house had the first examples of plate glass used in Michigan. 71 from Buildings of Detroit, by W.