The magnificent tiara having belonged to Princess Paul of Yugoslavia, made by Boucheron in features yellow diamonds in floral buds and scrolls. Also known as the 'Dairy Tiara'. Now in the Albion Art Collection - private collection.
The Poltimore Tiara; created by Garrards for Lady Poltimore, the wife of the second Baron Poltimore. It was acquired in 1959 before the official announcement by HM Queen Elizabeth, The Queen Mother, on February 1960 of the engagement of HRH T
The Alba wedding tiara.This major pearl and diamond tiara was once owned by Empress Eugénie de Montijo, wife of Napoleon III. It passed to her older sister Paca, the Duchess of Alba, and remains with the family to the present.