Emerald and Diamond Wreath Tiara currently belonging to Archduchess Francesca. Belonged to Empress Augusta. Originated in Prussia, then was brought to Hanover but has only been pictured on a Grecian princess and a Romanov Archduchess
Diamonds and Spinels Westminster Bagration Tiara and Parure (comb, necklace, and earrings), ca. 1810 Designed by Fossin & Fils (later Chaumet) Originally owned by Russian Princess Catherine Bagration,.
The Alba wedding tiara.This major pearl and diamond tiara was once owned by Empress Eugénie de Montijo, wife of Napoleon III. It passed to her older sister Paca, the Duchess of Alba, and remains with the family to the present.