Utforsk disse og flere idéer!

Utforsk lignende emner

Xlendi – Part 1  Built by Helsingor Vaerft, Helsingør (Denmark) in 1955 for De Danske Statsbaner, Helsingør as a train ferry, it weighs 1123 gross tones and is 80 meters long.

Xlendi – Part 1 Built by Helsingor Vaerft, Helsingør (Denmark) in 1955 for De Danske Statsbaner, Helsingør as a train ferry, it weighs 1123 gross tones and is 80 meters long.

In 1969 sold to Rea Towing Co. Liverpool and renamed “Rossgarth”. In 1972 she was sold to Mifsud Brothers (Malta Ship Towage) Ltd, Malta, retaining her name.  In the same year she sailed from Liverpool for Malta where in 1973 she was registered.

In 1969 sold to Rea Towing Co. Liverpool and renamed “Rossgarth”. In 1972 she was sold to Mifsud Brothers (Malta Ship Towage) Ltd, Malta, retaining her name. In the same year she sailed from Liverpool for Malta where in 1973 she was registered.

Built in Bristol, England for Johnston Warren Lines Ltd, of Liverpool and launched as “Rossmore”.

Built in Bristol, England for Johnston Warren Lines Ltd, of Liverpool and launched as “Rossmore”.

In August 1997, after a three week voyage from Germany, the Armed Forces of Malta’s Maritime Squadron took delivery of their third Kondor vessel, the P29. From 1997 until 2004, when she was decommissioned, the P29 patrolled the coastal waters of the Maltese Islands, fulfilling her duties with search and rescue operations, fisheries protection duties and exercises.

In August 1997, after a three week voyage from Germany, the Armed Forces of Malta’s Maritime Squadron took delivery of their third Kondor vessel, the P29. From 1997 until 2004, when she was decommissioned, the P29 patrolled the coastal waters of the Maltese Islands, fulfilling her duties with search and rescue operations, fisheries protection duties and exercises.

Imperial Eagle - In 1956, Crested Eagle (2) became a regular service vessel, running from Gravesend to Southend and Clacton daily except Mondays. P.& A.Campbell chartered Crested Eagle (2) in 1957 for services on the South Coast. She ran short trips from Eastbourne to Hastings, except Fridays when she ran from Brighton to Shanklin.

Imperial Eagle - In 1956, Crested Eagle (2) became a regular service vessel, running from Gravesend to Southend and Clacton daily except Mondays. P.& A.Campbell chartered Crested Eagle (2) in 1957 for services on the South Coast. She ran short trips from Eastbourne to Hastings, except Fridays when she ran from Brighton to Shanklin.

St Michael is a Tanac Type tugboat built in 1944 in Canada and is 20 metres long. Number 10 is a Melita Type tugboat and is 16 meters long. Both served for many years towing numerous ships around the Grand Harbour. Prior to their scuttling, the tugs were laid up at Jetties Wharf and subsequently sunk at their mooring, remaining partly submerged for many years.

St Michael is a Tanac Type tugboat built in 1944 in Canada and is 20 metres long. Number 10 is a Melita Type tugboat and is 16 meters long. Both served for many years towing numerous ships around the Grand Harbour. Prior to their scuttling, the tugs were laid up at Jetties Wharf and subsequently sunk at their mooring, remaining partly submerged for many years.

Cominoland - Miner VI was built by Philip & Son Ltd, Dartmouth and commissioned by the Royal Navy Admiraly. She was launched in 1942.

Cominoland - Miner VI was built by Philip & Son Ltd, Dartmouth and commissioned by the Royal Navy Admiraly. She was launched in 1942.

Imperial Eagle –  She only had two seasons at Scarborough before the start of the Second World War, and she was requisitioned by the Royal Navy in 1940 for transport duties

Imperial Eagle – She only had two seasons at Scarborough before the start of the Second World War, and she was requisitioned by the Royal Navy in 1940 for transport duties

Kärnan, Helsingør Helsingborg 46-70

Kärnan, Helsingør Helsingborg 46-70

Sundbuss molen

Sundbuss molen

Pinterest
Søk