Product sold by
Vintage 1940s New York City Map, Hagstrom's Map of High Spots in New York, 1945 Map 2537A, Color Fold Out Map Tourist Attractions, NYC Gifts
Antique 1940s color map of New York City
• Hagstrom's Map of High Spots in New York.
• Published circa 1945. Map 2537A.
• Color, fold out map with cover. Shows all the New York City attractions in the 1940s.
• Groupings include: Theatre and Motion Pictures, Radio Broadcasting Stations, Department Stores, Clubs, Interesting Views, etc.
• 31 x 17 inches.
• Excellent condition on this antique map. The colors are bright and vivid. No holes, stains or tears.
• The photos are part of the description and provide the best condition details and close ups. If you still have additional condition questions, please ask.
I am not an expert on maps and describe the condition the best I can as I see it. If there are details you would like to know, additional photos, etc., that will further help you in ascertaining condition and desirability, please let me know.
More vintage and antique maps...
Please see SHOP POLICIES for more info on vintage, shipping, etc...
INTERNATIONAL buyers please take note of possible tariffs, duties, taxes etc in your country of destination.
Hundreds of cool, interesting and unique vintage finds...
More of What's Old in New England.
If you love vintage clothing, jewelry and accessories, please swing by my other shop, Verily Vintage Clothes
A bit about vintage...Most items are used as they are 20-50 plus years old. Sometimes items can be found that have been stored for years and have remained somewhat pristine; others have been gently used and may bear the signs of this. Some may be downright shabby from years of use or neglect, but this patina of age can add to its charm. All items are described accurately and photos are provided to illustrate.
Merrily Verily Vintage Shop on Etsy