Vanilla Cinnamon Cold Foam
Vanilla Cinnamon Cold Foam:
• * 1/3 cup milk of choice, raw milk works best for foam but there are great alternatives out there.
• * Dash of cinnamon (may omit)
• * 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
• * 1 tbsp maple syrup
• * 1/2 tbsp collagen
• * Iced coffee or cold brew over ice
• * Pour your coffee over ice and set aside.
• * Add the milk, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and maple syrup to a glass or frother and begin to froth. Use a hand mixer or a frother, both are linked in my coffee links highlight, and add in the collagen as it’s frothing.
• * Pour over your coffee and enjoy!
Can y’all believe Wylder is ONE?! What in the world, how did this happen? Any other parents out there feel like the second kid’s life just flies by a million times faster than the first. 🤯