Flere idéer fra Nine
Family Quotes | ... Love Family Wisdom Quote 078 | NuttyTimes – Beautiful Quotes & More

Family Quotes | ... Love Family Wisdom Quote 078 | NuttyTimes – Beautiful Quotes & More

♥
The goal of #marriage is not to think, alike, but to think together.  -Robert C. Dodds

The goal of #marriage is not to think, alike, but to think together. -Robert C. Dodds

Thought You Might Like These Wise Words

Thought You Might Like These Wise Words

True

True

Read these carefully…

Read these carefully…

God gave Adam a job in the garden of Eden. Work is God's idea and it's good. Let's teach our kids the importance of work so they can benefit from it's value, as God intended.  Teaching Kids To Work In A Culture That Would Rather Play - by Matthew L Jacobson

God gave Adam a job in the garden of Eden. Work is God's idea and it's good. Let's teach our kids the importance of work so they can benefit from it's value, as God intended. Teaching Kids To Work In A Culture That Would Rather Play - by Matthew L Jacobson

always wanted a little girl, now I have one in you

always wanted a little girl, now I have one in you

My mom told me everything is 90%actitud, so..even if u look bad or something, if u can keep calm do your best smile, be confident, be nice, u already got 90% in the bag and at that point u realize the other 10% only comes from having that 90% ... that is some mom wisdom..its not the look that makes the girl is the girl that makes the look :)

My mom told me everything is 90%actitud, so..even if u look bad or something, if u can keep calm do your best smile, be confident, be nice, u already got 90% in the bag and at that point u realize the other 10% only comes from having that 90% ... that is some mom wisdom..its not the look that makes the girl is the girl that makes the look :)

❤