The Goode-Hall House is a plantation house in the Tennessee River Valley near Town Creek, Alabama. The house was built in 1830 by Turner Saunders, a Methodist minister planter originally from Brunswick Co., Virginia. Saunders sold it in 1844 to Freeman Goode. The house was later acquired by the Hall family. The house is built in a provincial interpretation of a Palladian three-part plan, possibly influenced by the Jeffersonian architecture of Saunders' native Virginia.