What goes on a charcuterie board
Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for What goes on a charcuterie board. Get inspired and try out new things.
If you know me, you know I love making a charcuterie board for any occasion. So, I'm sharing all my tips for making the BEST ALDI charcuterie board!
- 1 Appleton farms deli selection - pepper salami
- 1 Apricot preserves
- 1 Emporium selection goat cheese - honey, flavored
- 1 Garlic stuffed olives
- 1 Crackers, Original Crisp
- 1 Emporium selection brie cheese
- 1 Emporium selection four year aged cheddar cheeese
- Spinach and Aritchoke Tzatziki
- Various fruits and veggies that I bought at ALDI and also had on hand
9 · Be a hosting guru with this delicious, easy, crowd-pleasing Ultimate Charcuterie Board featuring meats, cheese, fruits, veggies and so much more!
- 1lb sliced Oven Roasted Turkey, each slice rolled up
- 1lb Deli Roast Beef, each slice rolled up
- 1lb Black Forest Ham, each slice rolled up
- 4-6 Hardboiled eggs, sliced in half
- 2 medium zucchini, shaved into long thin strips
- 3 carrots, shaved into long thin strips
- 1 bag mini bell peppers
- 8 ounces fresh pineapple spears
- 1lb wheel brie cheese
- 1/2 pound sharp cheddar cheese
- 1-2 cups each kalamata olives and green olives
- Seedless Grapes
- 1/2-1 cup Cheese Curds
- 1/2 pound prosciutto
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 pint small tomatoes (cherry or grape)
- 1/2 pound sliced gouda
- 1/3lb sliced soppressata
- 2 cups French Onion Dip
- Assorted Crackers and Breadsticks
I’m here to show you how to build beautiful and delicious cheese boards on a budget of about $25 with ingredients from either Trader Joe’s, ALDI or Target.
The best board on the block. Epic charcuterie boards featuring Dietz & Watson premium meats and artisan cheeses.
Here’s a step-by-steo guide showing you how to make a fresh fruit charcuterie board. It makes the most delicious and colorful appetizer idea for any special occasion.
100+ charcuterie board shopping list items you'll want to pick up for your next charcuterie board or platter!
This turkey inspired cheese board will be the star of your appetizer spread!
- 1 package Salami, Dry
- 1 Pear, green
Baking & Spices
- 2 Cloves, whole
- 1 package Crackers, round
- 1 Pretzel stick
- 1 package Cheddar cheese, Slices
- 1 package Pepper jack cheese, Slices
- 1 package Private selection provolone singles