Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Microwave deserts. Get inspired and try out new things.
Now entering a chocolate-lover’s heaven. If you’re in the mood for a rich and decadent dessert, try this Gone to Heaven Chocolate Pie. The HERSHEY’S Special Dark Chocolate Chips melt down into a light and airy cream perfectly prepared to fill the crispiest pie crust.
- 4 Egg yolks
- 2 tbsp Butter or margarine
Baking & Spices
- 1/3 cup Corn starch
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Whipped cream or whipped topping, sweetened
Bread & Baked Goods
- 1 Pie shell (9 inch)
- 3 cups Milk
- 2 cups Hershey's special dark mildly sweet chocolate chips (12-oz. bag), divided
Chocolate Lava Mug Cake is moist and fudgy, with a warm molten center. Made in the microwave and ready in minutes!
We’ve all been there, its late on a weeknight your exhausted from your day and you have a sweet tooth craving that’s raging. With these mug desserts, you can have a scratch made dessert in minutes that tastes just like the real thing.
Enjoy a fresh, warm, blueberry muffin in a mug that's ready in minutes with this simple-to-make, bursting-with-berries, Blueberry Muffin Mug Cake!
This super moist 2 minutes Eggless Apple Peanut Butter Microwave Mug Cake is a quick fix dessert for your sudden sweet craving.
11 · 6 minutes · This Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Cup is still one of my favorite recipes on my blog! A fresh, homemade chocolate chip cookie that you can make in the microwave. No, really! It's a simple
- 1 Egg yolk
Baking & Spices
- 1/4 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar, firmly packed Dark
- 1 Small pinch Kosher salt
- 2 heaping tbsp Semi sweet chocolate chips plus more
- 1/8 tsp Vanilla extract, pure
- 1 tbsp White sugar, Granulated
- 1 tbsp Butter