Holiday party appetizers
Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Holiday party appetizers. Get inspired and try out new things.
The BakerMama shared this adorably festive appetizer idea on her Instagram.
Stuffed mushrooms, baked brie, sausage balls... we've got it all.
Keep your party jingle bell rocking with plenty of holiday appetizers. Try these recipes for pinwheels, meatballs, crostini and more—all loaded with seasonal flavors.
12 · Mini cheese ball bites are the perfect appetizer for Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve or any time! Roll them in your favorite topping and stick a pretzel in them for an easy bite-sized app!
- 5 slices Bacon, cooked
- 1/2 cup Cranberries, dried
- 1/2 cup Green onion
- 1 tbsp Horseradish sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Nuts & Seeds
- 1/2 cup Almonds
- 1/2 cup Pecans
- 30 Pretzel sticks
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, white sharp
- 2 tbsp Cream butter, salted sweet
- 16 oz Cream cheese
These vodka-soaked cherries are sure to be a hit at any adult holiday party.
- 1 tbsp Crystallized sugar and holiday nonpareils, green
- 1 jar Maraschino cherries with, red stems
Beer, Wine & Liquor
- 1/2 cup Vanilla-flavored vodka
- 2 Squares (about 3 oz) vanilla-flavored candy coating (almond bark), chopped (from 20-oz package)