Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Diy fragrance. Get inspired and try out new things.
This is a super simple way to make your own perfume at home. Using just essential oils and a carrier oil, it's super cheap and fun to make!
Harley Reed saved to Craft
1 · Learn how to make your own DIY perfume with essential oils for spring! Discover 5 fruity and floral perfume recipes using spring essential oil blends. Choose between homemade perfume spray or aromatherapy roll-on.
Oils & Vinegars
- • 1 drop Amyris essential oil
- • 1 drop Basil essential oil
- • 1 drop Bergamot essential oil
- • 2 Essential oil perfume blend
- • 1/2 tsp Fractionated coconut oil
- • 1 drop Geranium essential oil
- • 6 drops Happy joy essential oil blend
- • 8 drops Lava essential oil blend
- • 10 ml Liquid coconut oil
- • 1/2 tsp Liquid emulsifier or natural essential oil solubilizer
- • 1 drop Patchouli essential oil
- • 1 drop Sweet orange essential oil
- • 3 drops Ylang ylang essential vegetable oil
Beer, Wine & Liquor
- • 5 ml Vodka
- • Tiny funnel for 10ml bottles
- • 10ml perfume spray bottle or crystal roller bottle
- • Glass pipettes for measuring
- • 1 drop vitamin E
Cynthia DeBenedetto saved to Essential oil mix
Ancient Indians, Egyptians, Romans, Greeks and Chinese have used essential oils for almost 6,000 years for therapeutic, spiritual, cosmetic and medicinal purposes. You can make essential oils yourself from herbs, plants, trees and fruits in your garden using the same methods as people from these cultures.
Kristina Haney saved to Crafty Girl.
Ready to ditch your toxic store bought perfume? Try this simple homemade perfume recipe. This DIY perfume made with essental oils smells amazing and is easy to make. You'll love this homemade perfume made with essential oils.
Make DIY perfume using an essential oil perfume notes chart and recipe!
Oily Chic saved to Best Essential Oil Recipes
SO easy to learn How to Make Perfume once you know the basics. Replace questionable perfumes, body sprays, etc. with ones you know are trustworthy and safe.
Ronel Potas saved to Perfume
9 · Learn how to make cotton candy perfume. With notes of tonka bean, vanilla, and caramelized sugar, this sugary-sweet DIY perfume recipe smells like fresh-spun candy floss. Also discover tips for making designer perfume recipes with essential oils.
- • 12 drops Alcohol-based tonka bean absolute
- • 1 1/3 g Tonka bean absolute
- • 20 drops Tonka bean absolute
Baking & Spices
- • 2/3 g Vanilla absolute
- • 60 drops Vanilla absolute
- • 2 tsp Vegetable glycerin
Oils & Vinegars
- • 1/8 g Almond essential oil, bitter
- • 1 drop Almond essential oil, bitter
- • 1 drop Atlas cedarwood essential oil
- • 1 drop Benzoin essential oil
- • 10 drops Butter essential oil
- • 1 drop Cedarwood essential oil
- • 1/4 g Grapefruit essential oil
- • 6 drop Grapefruit essential vegetable oil
- • 8 g Mct oil or fractionated coconut oil
- • 40 drops Plant therapy tonka bean essential oil
- • 20 drops Tonka bean essential oil
- • 8 ml Vanilla-infused jojoba oil
- • 7 ml Vanilla-infused jojoba oil or liquid coconut oil
- • 8 drops Ylang ylang essential vegetable oil
- • 1/8 g Ylang-ylang essential oil
- • 1/2 g Butter co2 extract
- • 1 Cotton candy perfume blend
- • 0.05g / 1 drop atlas cedarwood
- • 0.1g / 2 drops benzoin resin
- • 1 drop Benzoin resin
- • Mini cosmetic scale
- • ~8ml Everclear
- • Small funnel to fill bottles
- • Small glass lab beakers
- • 0.04g / 1 drop Peru balsam
- • 1 drop Peru balsam
- • Glass pipettes
- • Pretty perfume spray bottle or roller bottle
- • Mini stainless steel whisk
- • ~1oz vodka or Everclear
You don’t have to spend heavily on a sweet-smelling fragrance, with a selection of essential oil and some good old vodka, you can make yourself a perfume for your daily use.
Jean Kinder saved to Green Living
MORE TIPS AND THOUGHTS:I'm sure someone will comment that I am reducing the life of my stones by letting them run for hours... and so be it. I'd rather have ...
Cindy Monk saved to LAMPE berger
Learn how to make this DIY Room Spray with P&J Trading Fragrance Oils! This room spray recipe is simple and will leave your home smelling amazing. #roomspray #roomsprayrecipe #fragranceoils
P&J Trading Fragrance Oils saved to - DIY Home -