Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Charcuterie board. Get inspired and try out new things.
Learn how to make a Charcuterie board for a simple no-fuss party snack! A meat and cheese board with simple everyday ingredients is an easy appetizer!
9 · Be a hosting guru with this delicious, easy, crowd-pleasing Ultimate Charcuterie Board featuring meats, cheese, fruits, veggies and so much more!
- 1lb sliced Oven Roasted Turkey, each slice rolled up
- 1lb Deli Roast Beef, each slice rolled up
- 1lb Black Forest Ham, each slice rolled up
- 4-6 Hardboiled eggs, sliced in half
- 2 medium zucchini, shaved into long thin strips
- 3 carrots, shaved into long thin strips
- 1 bag mini bell peppers
- 8 ounces fresh pineapple spears
- 1lb wheel brie cheese
- 1/2 pound sharp cheddar cheese
- 1-2 cups each kalamata olives and green olives
- Seedless Grapes
- 1/2-1 cup Cheese Curds
- 1/2 pound prosciutto
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 pint small tomatoes (cherry or grape)
- 1/2 pound sliced gouda
- 1/3lb sliced soppressata
- 2 cups French Onion Dip
- Assorted Crackers and Breadsticks
FOOD- One of the best ways to welcome guests to your home is to kick things off with a stellar appetizer. My fave is a loaded charcuterie board filled with our favorite snacks so people can graze while we put the finishing touches on dinner.
Manchego, Cheddar, Brie, Gouda, Blue Cheese, Blueberry Goat Cheese, Proscuitto, Genoa, Soppressata, Italian Dry Salami
How To Build The Perfect Charcuterie Board - Gifts.com Blog
Le traiteur est sans doute le plus gros budget du mariage, alors pourquoi ne pas tenter de faire un buffet soi-même ?
3 · How to Make an Epic Holiday Cheese Board in just 10 minutes! The best cheeses to buy and how to fill your board with delicious snacks that will wow your guests! Step by step photos of how to assemble a cheese board to make it look instagram worthy! #charcuterie #cheese #board #holidayappetizers
- 2 Meats, cured
- 1 Fruit
- 1 Olives
Nuts & Seeds
- 1 Nuts
- 1 Crackers, assorted
- 1 Cheese, soft
- 1 Cheese, semi-soft
- 1 Cheese, semi-hard
- 1 Cheese, hard