0 Calorie Snacks
It is a proven fact that or body is made up of 70% water and only the remaining 30% is what we eat, therefore it is easy for us to fight the weight by eating sensibly and incorporating sensible eating patterns and exercise in or daily routine. Zero calories foods also help the body to utilize more calories and they are themselves composed of fewer calories.
4 Calories Watercress is a rich source of vitamin A & has lots of vitamin K, antioxidants & protective phytochemicals. Provides 4X the calcium of 2% milk. Oz. for Oz., it offers as much vitamin C as an orange & more iron than spinach. The nutrients in watercress protect against cancer & help build the immune system. The phytochemicals battle cancer in 3 ways: killing cancer cells, blocking carcinogens, & protecting healthy cells. They've also been shown to help prevent lung & esophageal cancer.
1. Drink one glass of water every hour. It will make you feel full. 2. Drink ice cold water. Your body will burn calories just getting the water to a normal temperature to digest. Also it is great for your complexion. 3. Drink 3 cups of green tea daily. It will help boost your metabolism, plus its anti-oxidants make your skin look great. 4. Take vitamins daily. Do not take vitamins on an empty stomache, otherwise they have nothing to catalyze with. 5. Eat ice or gum when hungry. This will mak...