2018-2019

10 Pins
 5y
Collection by
Pop Art Portraits: For the Love of Art: May 2010. Photoshop photos to 'sketch effect'. Outline with sharpie. Watercolor. Use examples of Warhol to encourage brave use of color. Self Portrait Art, Pop Art Portraits, Portrait Ideas, Watercolor Portraits, School Art Projects, Kids Art Projects, Art Kids, Project Ideas, Kid Art
For the Love of Art
Pop Art Portraits: For the Love of Art: May 2010. Photoshop photos to 'sketch effect'. Outline with sharpie. Watercolor. Use examples of Warhol to encourage brave use of color.
7th grade art students are creating Pop Art drawings focusing on the style of artist, Roy Lichtenstein. We started by taking digital images of each student and making a graphite transfer. Since my ... Middle School Art, Art School, High School, Pop Art Drawing, Art Drawings, Kunst In Der Unterstufe, Classe D'art
Pop Art Portraits
7th grade art students are creating Pop Art drawings focusing on the style of artist, Roy Lichtenstein. We started by taking digital images of each student and making a graphite transfer. Since my ...
Art in the Middle...school: Non-Digital Photo Fun!, Assign a color sharpie for each value. Portrait Art, Portraits, Contour Line Drawing, Drawing Tips, 8th Grade Art, Art Assignments, Art Appliqué, Art Curriculum
Non-Digital Photo Fun!
Art in the Middle...school: Non-Digital Photo Fun!, Assign a color sharpie for each value.
Paul Klee portrait - Kids LOVE the bleeding art tissue!  Did with 4th grade... could do it with even Kinders, but it was a great, quick project for the older kids! Elementary Art Projects, Paul Klee Art, 5th Grade Art, Ecole Art, Homeschool Art, Kindergarten Art
Self-Portrait Workshop – Paul Klee
Paul Klee portrait - Kids LOVE the bleeding art tissue! Did with 4th grade... could do it with even Kinders, but it was a great, quick project for the older kids!
really love this idea for 5th grade, good project toward the end of the year for them to think about what they want to be/do when they grow up Elementary Graduation, 5th Grade Graduation, Graduation Art, Graduation Ceremony, School Year, School Stuff, School Event
6th Grade Promotion Portraits
really love this idea for 5th grade, good project toward the end of the year for them to think about what they want to be/do when they grow up
Please Note: All images seen below are of my students artwork only. These photos/lessons are not posted in any particular order regarding the flow of my curriculum. Abstract Self-Portrait Paintings… Art Education Lessons, Art Lessons For Kids, Art For Kids, Physical Education, Spring Art Projects, Photo Lessons
2nd Grade Art Lessons
Please Note: All images seen below are of my students artwork only. These photos/lessons are not posted in any particular order regarding the flow of my curriculum. Abstract Self-Portrait Paintings…
Chuck Close background with dot painting portrait- I love the contrast of black and white with the color background Middle School Art Projects, Art Lessons Middle School, Doodles Zentangles, Chuck Close Portraits, 7th Grade Art
HugeDomains.com
Chuck Close background with dot painting portrait- I love the contrast of black and white with the color background
Goal setting portrait for the beginning of the school year. Template included. #artprojectsforkids.org Beginning Of The School Year, 1st Day Of School, School Night, Back To School Art, School Ideas
Easy How to Draw My Goals Self Portrait Tutorial Video
Goal setting portrait for the beginning of the school year. Template included. #artprojectsforkids.org
In the class of Grade 8, after experiencing the central perspective, we have worked on the perspective with two vanishing points, imagining a huge architecture built with our name. Following the ru… Drawing For Kids, Arte Elemental, Grade 2
My name in 2-point perspective
In the class of Grade 8, after experiencing the central perspective, we have worked on the perspective with two vanishing points, imagining a huge architecture built with our name. Following the ru…