Elvina Vladi Kvisle

50 followers
·
12 following
Sandefjord
Elvina Vladi Kvisle
More ideas from Elvina
lana del rey - shades of cool

lana del rey - shades of cool

Explore mbell1975 photos on Flickr. mbell1975 has uploaded 29706 photos to Flickr.

Gustav Klimt Death and Life (detail) painting for sale - Gustav Klimt Death and Life (detail) is handmade art reproduction; You can buy Gustav Klimt Death and Life (detail) painting on canvas or frame.

~ It's a Colorful Life ~ ✨ ʈɦҽ ƥᎧɲɖ ❤ﻸ•·˙❤•·˙ﻸ❤ ᘡℓvᘠ □☆□ ❉ღ // ✧彡☀️ ●⊱❊⊰✦❁❀ ‿ ❀ ·✳︎· ☘‿MO JUL 17 2017‿☘✨ ✤ ॐ ♕ ♚ εїз⚜✧❦♥⭐♢❃ ♦♡ ❊☘нανє α ηι¢є ∂αу ☘❊ ღ 彡✦ ❁ ༺✿༻✨ ♥ ♫ ~*~ ♆❤ ☾♪♕✫ ❁ ✦●↠ ஜℓvஜ .❤ﻸ•·˙❤•·˙ﻸ❤

Motivated by an art world where the richest 1 percent of Sotheby’s art customers purchase as much as the remaining 99 percent. –> See the link & It’s unusual story.

Gustav Klimt

Gustav Klimt

Klimt

The Beethoven Frieze (detail) - by Gustav Klimt Austrian, oil on canvas, Galleria Nazionale d’Arte Moderna, Rome - was symbolist painter and one of the most prominent members of the Vienna Secession movement - (stars water air dirt)

Paolo Roversi - Polaroids | Hamiltons

Paolo Roversi - Polaroids | Hamiltons

1

Sketchbook Drawings, Fashion Design Sketchbook, Sketchbook Ideas, Illustration Fashion, Fashion Illustrations, Art Illustrations, Fashion Design Sketches, Sketch Pad, Art Portfolio, Abstract, Planks, Notebooks, Workshop, Illustrations, Silhouettes, Fashion Drawings, Sketching, Art Drawings