Drink and drive
The Dangers of Drink Driving #infographic
The Dangers of Drink Driving #infographic #Driving #DUI If you drink alcohol on an empty stomach, it can start affecting your brain in one minute. Upon having a drink, 20% into your bloodstream through the stomach, while the remaining 80% is absorbed through the small intestines. Alcohol interferes with the central nervous system and slows down the information your body receives and sends. Therefore a driver under the influence will experience difficulty in the following.